Thought for the Day (or a few days)

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

Monday, December 29, 2008

A babysitting day!

I babysit on Mondays and today I had Gabe, Malia and Tanner. (I usually have Tanner or the twins but I had the grandkids because Mrs. Jones, their mom was getting their official name at the social security office today.  (THEY ARE OFFICIAL JONES' NOW)  They all had fun this morning getting used to each other and I snapped a few photos.  I sent the Tanner story to his mom Megan but thought I would put Gabe's story by photos here on my blog.  Tun off the music on my blog (see the bottom of the blog to hit the stop button) as there is music on the little slide show.  If you don't you will be playing both at the same time..yucky!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH! You are too funny. Gabe DOES love a good nose pickin. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete