Thought for the Day (or a few days)

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

Thursday, December 25, 2008


It's Christmas, and Mark and I are sitting here working on the computer getting our pictures organized.  Look for my scrapbook of pics from Christmas Eve.  We woke up early this morning, went to mass at St. Killians and then breakfast at Harbor House in Dana Point.  I should of taken a picture of the bowl of oatmeal we all ordered.  It was a tureen of the stuff and we each (Jen, Laurie and Mark) got one.  It is raining outside so we are trapped in the house.  Not bad, I actually got to take a nap!  I have found out that some of you are not keen on my quote usage, well.....too bad.  I like it and it stays! Now the count down until the new year..........

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom!! I LOVE the new posts. LOVE LOVE the slide show, how cool are those!? You should make a scrap book out of that! Love your buns! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete