Thought for the Day (or a few days)

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hanging out in January, temps in the 70-80's

What a fun day last week when we all went to the Santa Ana Zoo.  The zoo has changed since I went last and I think that Gabe really enjoyed himself.
We saw a lot of monkeys and rode a train and merry-go-round.  I didn't get a picture but we saw two of the biggest pigs I have ever seen.  I later learned from a lady at the Corner Bakery where we had lunch in Tustin that the two pigs are smaller than they were, they have been on a diet.  We sat next to a couple and the man was the director of the Santa Ana Zoo!

      Then on Monday, very last minute for me.  Tanner ( the little guy I babysit) and I headed to Disneyland to meet the Jones and Haddad families.    CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS

1 comment:

  1. Laurie! I love that you have a blog. So many cute pictures. I can't believe how old Hannah is! I just got done posting snow pictures, so I am insanly jealous of your sunny day photos!

    ReplyDelete