Thought for the Day (or a few days)

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

Monday, January 26, 2009



Well, it is the Chinese New Year of the OX. I looked up my horoscope for this year of the Ox, for me, born in the year of the rat. The RAT!!! I can't escape this rat thing! I am still keeping my eye on everything in the garage and NO rats have returned. It is all clear but I still have nightmares and still trying to get all the "stuff" I took out of it's place in the loft, put away. It is a long drawn out job.
My outlook for 2009 looks good, so maybe this rat thing is a good thing after all. I will have to avoid over-committing, something that I do have to work on, so good advice. So, for the persistent and conscientious rat, the rewards of the year can prove substantial!

No comments:

Post a Comment